Tuesday, August 21, 2012

A Happy Birthday...

Yesterday was my Mom's 65th birthday and I feel that she more than deserves a post just for her!

My mom is fantastic. She truly loves me unconditionally and stands behind me through thick and thin. I am so lucky to have such great parents who love and support me. I wasn't always the angel that I am now and even through some of my wilder days they always managed to put on smiling faces. It's as though they somehow knew I would find my way.

It's been one of my tougher years in a while and I truly couldn't have done it without my Mom. I am very lucky to have a lot of support from many different people however sometimes I just need my Mom. We don't always need to talk; sometimes just being back home makes me feel a million times better and reassures me that everything will be okay.

Happy Birthday Ma!! Love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment