Thursday, November 8, 2012

Day 8: SPARKLE!!


This is my entry for day 8 of the National Diabetes Awareness month photo-a-day challenge...


 
 
I got this little baby just yesterday!! I feel like a kid on Christmas!!!
 
For those of you who are looking at this thing and wondering "What the hell is it!?", it's the new iBGstar meter which is designed to plug into your iPhone, ipod touch or ipad. There is an app that works with it and it is amazing for tracking all things diabetes!
 
I don't want to give too much away just yet because this little gem deserves a post all her own!!
 
 


2 comments:

  1. so jealous.
    How do you find the accuracy so far?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't done a lot comparisons against my other meters but I 'feel' like its pretty accurate. My lows tend to come up with a similar number and feeling as they did on my Contour USB. So far I'm really happy with it. I want to tell you so much more but I'm planning a post about it. Stay tuned! :)

      Delete